Penang Future Foundation Scholarship
Sponsor : Penang Future Foundation Scholarship
Fund Type : Scholarship
Target Recipient : Undergraduate
Sponsor Contact :
Contact No :
PENANG FUTURE FOUNDATION, made possible by donations from private sectors and individuals, is a scholarship program awarded by the Penang State Government to outstanding and deserving Malaysians to pursue their undergraduate studies in Malaysia.
This is one of the State’s initiatives to stem the tide of brain drain and nurture Penang as a talent hub. While the scholarships are open to all eligible Malaysians regardless of race, religion and gender, preference will be given to outstanding and deserving youths from single, low to middle-income families.
Upon successful completion of studies, the sponsored scholars are required to work in Penang in organizations of their choice, be it in the private or public sector.
- Min. CGPA 3.0 in STPM/ Foundation / Matriculation / Diploma & equivalent; Or, currently pursuing undergraduate course in Malaysia IPT with min. CGPA 3.0 maintained for 1 preceding academic year
- Malaysian 25 years or younger
- Household income not more than RM15,000 per month (equiv. to RM180,000 annualised) (Parents 2 year tax return)
- Penangite or studied in Penang
- Academic achievements
- Good cognitive skills , ie. leadership, communication, teamwork
- Recipient of state/national/international level prize/award; both academic and non-academic
- MQA accredited courses in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematic (STEM) and Accountancy at Public & Private Universities (IPTA & IPTS) in Malaysia
- Subsistence allowance : RM1000 / month
- Tuition fee (entire course) : Actual fee not exciding RM100,000
- Award only takes effect upon execution of scholarship agreement and does not cover retrospective fee/subsistence allowance incurred by scholar
- To work in Penang in any organization of own choice
- Bond is served by period of actual employment in Penang
- Bond period based on value of Tuition Fee sponsored (subsistence allowance not included); one year of service for every RM20,000. Minimum is one year service bond
- On-line application opens once a year. Refer to announcement at home page.
- Submit application and supporting documents via on-line only
Online Application starts on 9th of April 2015 until 30th of April 2015.
The deadline for Penang Future Foundation Scholarship is 30 April 2015
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- yayasan pulau pinang
- biasiswa kerajaan negeri pulau pinang
- Biasiswa pulau pinang 2016
- biasiswa pulau pinang 2017
- yauasan pulau pinang biasiswa stpm
- pulau pinamg biasiswa
- biasiswa yayasan pelajaran pulau pinang
- bantuan anak pulau pinang
- biasiswa anak penang
- biasiawa kerajaan negeri pulau pinang