Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC) Scholarship 2015
Sponsor : Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC)
Fund Type : Scholarship
Target Recipient : Undergraduate
Sponsor Contact :
Contact No :03-2780 5888 (Nor Rashidah)
Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC) is an agency under the Ministry of Plantation Industries and Commodities that facilitates the export of quality rubber products worldwide.
MREPC realises the needs for trained and qualified manpower in the Malaysian rubber product industry. Thus, the MREPC Scholarship Programme was established to offer deserving Malaysian graduates a platform to grow and contribute to the industry.
Since 2010, MREPC has offered scholarship to deserving students in local institutions of higher learning. More than 120 students have benefited from the programme and some has successfully become part of Malaysia’s rubber products industry.
Scholarships are awarded to students who have obtained excellent results in the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) and Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) examinations, as well as undergraduate studies at established universities in Malaysia. Students can choose to pursue technical and non-technical courses relevant to the rubber industry.
If you have a good track record of academic and extracurricular accomplishments, and above all, the PASSION and COMMITMENT to soar to greater heights with an ever-expanding sector, come explore your future with us.
- Malaysian citizen and be a full-time student at a IPTA/local IPTS
- Outstanding academic results in SPM and STPM or equivalent, as well as undergraduate programme (if any)
- Secured placement or currently pursuing undergraduate study programme (Year 1 or 2) at IPTA/IPTS
- Active participation in extracurricular activities or community service will be an advantage
- Not be in receipt of any other scholarship, financial aid or award
- Able to provide two credible guarantors
- Engineering in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronic/ Industrial/ Material/ Energy
- Polymer Science & Technology
- Environmental Studies
- Economics/ Marketing/ Business Studies/ Accountancy/ Statistical Analysis
- IT/ Computer Science / Computer System Engineering
- Tuition fees
- Living allowance
- Internship opportunities
- Employment opportunities with industry upon graduation
- Logon to MREPC Scholarships Online Application Form
- Submit your completed application with all relevant documents
The deadline for Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC) Scholarship 2015 is 5 May 2015.
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.