Yaw Teck Seng Foundation (Samling) Scholarships 2015
Sponsor : Yaw Teck Seng Foundation
Fund Type : Scholarship
Target Recipient : Undergraduate
Sponsor Contact :
Contact No : +6085-413099
The Yaw Teck Seng Foundation is set up to provide funds, grants, financial assistance and support for establishment, enlargement or improvement of school, universities or other educational establishment. Through scholarship award, we hope to assist the poor and needy to realize their academic aspirations.
- Students with at least 7As in SPM or 3As in STPM seeking admission to or currently enrolled in a local university.
- Possess a dynamic personality, excellent communication skills and hold leadership positions in extra-curricular activities.
- Family income below RM30,000 per annum.
- Must not be a recipient of any other scholarship, award by any other organization.
- Keen to serve in the Samling Group for a specified period upon completion of study.
- Malaysian citizens only. Sarawakians are encouraged to apply.
The scholarship is open to all students in local universities pursuing the following fields of study:
- Science – Agriculture, Forestry
- Engineering – Electrical, Mechanical
- Arts – Product Design
- RM7,500 per academic year for Science and Arts
- RM10,000 per academic year for Engineering
Interested students please send a FORMAL email (hotmail is not acceptable) to Lisa Tan, email@example.com to enquire further.
Closing date is 31 August 2015.
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- malaysia scholarships in agricultural science