Bursa Malaysia Scholarship 2015
Sponsor : Yayasan Bursa Malaysia
Fund Type : Scholarship
Target Recipient : Undergraduate
Sponsor Contact :
Contact No :
The well-being of our nation depends on how we nurture the young. At Bursa Malaysia, we believe in giving a chance to those who dare to dream towards excellence. Through Yayasan Bursa Malaysia, the Exchange is offering scholarship programmes to qualified students who are applying for or studying in public universities in Malaysia.
Bursa Malaysia is committed in its efforts to be a leading marketplace in Asia. Parallel with this pursuit of growth is our deep-rooted belief to contribute towards the betterment of the community. This scholarship is an extension of that belief and we invite you to be part of our success story.
- Malaysian citizen aged below 22 years old
- Gross household income of not more than RM5,000 monthly
- Secured a place at or has applied to any local public university for a full-time undergraduate degree course
- STPM results – minimum 2 As and 2 Bs; or A Levels – minimum 2 As and 1 B; or Matriculation – minimum CGPA of 3.5 and above; or equivalent
- Malaysia University English Test (MUET)- Band 4
- Proven records in extra-curricular and/or social community service activities, preferably holding leadership positions
Preference will be given to applicants who are or will be studying in the following disciplines:
- Law (LLB and/or Shari’ah)
- Information Technology
- Actuarial Science
Applications can be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to:
Yayasan Bursa Malaysia
Bursa Malaysia Berhad
13th Floor, Exchange Square
50200 Kuala Lumpur
(Please indicate “Yayasan Bursa Malaysia Scholarship Programme 2015” on the top left corner of the envelope.)
Only successful candidates will be notified. Incomplete application forms shall be automatically disqualified.
Closing date is 21 May 2015.
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.