Putrajaya Perdana Berhad Scholarship 2015
Sponsor : Putrajaya Perdana Berhad
Fund Type : Scholarship
Target Recipient : Undergraduate
Sponsor Contact :
Contact No :03-8886 8830
PUTRAJAYA PERDANA BERHAD (“PPB”), an investment holding company through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, PUTRA PERDANA CONSTRUCTION Sdn Bhd, PUTRA PERDANA DEVELOPMENT Sdn Bhd and PUTRA PERDANA EXPRESSWAY Sdn Bhd, has over the years designed, developed and built several billion Ringgit worth of prestigious commercial, residential and infrastructural projects in the country, especially in sustainable development.
The education of our younger generation has been an issue very close to the heart of PPB. With our annual PPB Scholarship Programme, we wish to provide educational opportunities to the youth of the nation and to build a better future for the deserving and needy Malaysian students who would otherwise be denied of higher education due to financial constraints.
- You must be a MALAYSIAN (age between 19 – 25 years old) to apply for this scholarship.
- Only open to undergraduates for construction and property related courses, i.e.: Civil/Structural Engineering, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying and etc.
- Civil/Structural Engineering
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Building/Construction Management
- Offers up to RM9,000 per academic year for Degree programme only
- Opens to financially needy and academically deserving students who are currently pursuing or intending to pursue higher education in local public/private universities/colleges
- Requires successful scholars, upon completion of their respective courses and graduation to serve as an employee of PPB or any of its subsidiaries for a minimum of 2 years (subject to vacancy availability)
The application for Putrajaya Perdana scholarship can be made online here.
Closing date is 29 May 2015.
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.