Yayasan Pelajaran MARA Scholarships (Master & PhD) 2016/2017
Sponsor : Majlis Amanah Rakyat
Fund Type : Scholarship
Target Recipient : Post-Graduate
Sponsor Contact :
Contact No : Tel: +03- 8723 4044 / 1563 / 2616 / 3039
MARA Education Foundation (YPM) is offering overseas scholarship for Malaysian Japanese Higher Education Programme (MJHEP), preferably to engineering and science related studies in Masters and Ph.D levels for academic session 2016/2017.
In March, a total of 30 selected students sponsored by YPM has been sent to pursue a bachelor degree for two years in engineering in 21 public and private universities in Japan after successfully completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and Diploma in Electrical and Electronics under YPM.
- For Bumiputera only
- Honours degree from a recognized university in Japan. Final year students who are currently studying at degree level (for Masters application) / Master level (for Doctorate application) in Japanese universities recognized by the Government of Malaysia are also eligible to apply;
- Priority is given to courses that may contribute to need of the industrial development of Malaysia;
- Receive university offer letter to study a Master / Doctorate programmes from a university recognized by the government or student verification letter for those students in their studies.
Thesis Proposal to be written by the candidate and will have the support and approval of Supervisor / Professor.
Priority will be given to graduate candidates sponsored by YPM – Higher Education Loan Fund Project [DPPT] I, DPPT II, III and MJHEP DPPT.
- Engineering (Automotive / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic / Mecatronic);
- Science / Computer Engineering;
- Science (Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry);
- and other fields which are related to the latest technology or other areas that can contribute to industrial development in Malaysia.
The funding period is two (2) years for Master and three (3) years for Doctorate (PhD) programme.
- Download MARA Education Foundation Scholarships (Master & PhD) application form
- The completed application form should be sent by email to email@example.com al least by 31 August 2015;
- Application form (printed) and the required documents must be sent to MARA Education Foundation at the following address by 7 September 2015:
YAYASAN PELAJARAN MARA
Program Pendidikan Tinggi Malaysia Jepun [MJHEP]
No. 19, Jalan TPS 1/5
Taman Pelangi Semenyih
43500 Semenyih, Selangor
[U/P: Bahagian Akademik dan Hal Ehwal Pelajar]
Only candidates who are eligible and meet the criteria will be contacted.
Closing date is 31 August 2015.
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- biasiswa mara 2016
- MARA scholarship 2016
- biasiswa mara lepasan spm 2016
- pinjaman mara 2016
- biasiswa 2016/2017
- mjhep 2017
- mjhep scholarship 2017
- penajaan jpa 2017 2018 dihentikan
- biasiswa yayasan pelajaran mara
- biasiswa untuk lepasan spm 2016