Yayasan Cemerlang Tun Rahah Scholarship Fund 2016
Sponsor :Yayasan Cemerlang
Fund Type : Scholarship
Target Recipient :
Sponsor Contact :
Contact No :
The Tun Rahah Scholarship Fund aims to nurture the potential of deserving young Malaysians to enable them to pursue a quality education at any local university. We are proud that our graduates are making inroads into a wide range of careers with leading institutions in Malaysia and abroad. This would not be possible without your kind support.
Yayasan Cemerlang offers underprivileged youths with a scholarship awards to pursue higher education at local universities in Malaysia. These awards will enable the selected candidates an opportunity to develop their full potential, fulfil their aspirations and contribute towards the nation’s development.
- Malaysian citizen
- For undergraduate programmes
- minimum 5As in SPM / 3As in STPM
- For Masters’ programmes
- minimum CGPA of 3.00 from recognized university
- Proven records in extra- curricular activities and/or social community services
- Evidence of good interpersonal communication, leadership skills
- No financial assistance from other agencies
- Specifically for fresh intake students (Foundation, Matriculation, Bachelor/Degree, Master)
- Please refer to the list below for preferred Malaysian Universities:
- Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Business Management (Entrepreneurship)
- Business Administration (Islamic Financial Planning)
- Business Administration (Islamic Banking & Finance)
- Business Administration (Insurance)
- Accounting (CPA Australia)
- Government & Public Policy
- Political Science
- Social Sciences
The Award will entitle a Recipient to either ONE of the following:
a) Full scholarship: covers tuition, living expenses and full waiver on all registration and annual fees.
b) Bursary: covers tuition fees only.
This Award is not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
The Recipient is required to fulfil the following conditions. Failure to strictly observe the conditions contained herein will entitle Yayasan Cemerlang to the right to automatically withdraw the Award without notice.
a) The recipient must not commit any unlawful act(s) or offence(s) punishable by law, or any form of misconduct, in breach of the university’s rules and regulations.
b) The recipient must not to do anything, verbally or otherwise, which could tarnish Yayasan Cemerlang image.
c) The recipient must maintain a study load of at least 15 (fifteen) credit hours in a normal semester and at least 6 (six) credit hours in a short semester.
d) The recipient must maintain Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 every semester.
e) The recipient must not engage be/involved in any misconduct or improper or immoral behavior.
f) The recipient is not allowed to defer or postpone study without the prior written approval of Faculty Dean. Where approval has been obtained, Recipient must submit a copy of the written approval to the Secretariat of Tun Rahah Scholarship Award.
g) The recipient must at all times observe and abide by the university rules and regulations, which may be changed at any time or from time to time.
Neither the Award nor the Letter of Offer shall be taken as a promise or offer of employment by Yayasan Cemerlang to Recipient, nor will Recipient be required to serve Yayasan Cemerlang under any contract of employment, for any reason or at any time whatsoever.
- Download Applications Form here.
- Follow the instructions in the applications form and send it by mail to our address:
Yayasan Cemerlang c/o Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK) Level 18, Jalan Tangsi 50480 Kuala Lumpur
Closing date is 31 December 2015
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.