Sri KDU® International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme Scholarship
Sponsor :Sri KDU
Fund Type : Scholarship
Target Recipient : International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
Sponsor Contact :
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org /
Contact No : Tel: +603 6145 3888
Sri KDU® International School is an authorised school of the International Baccalaureate Organisation (IB World School). The School offers the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme at its school campus in Kota Damansara, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme is a demanding pre-university course of study that gives holders access to the world’s leading universities. It is a comprehensive two-year international curriculum. Students of the programme share an academic experience that emphasizes critical thinking, intercultural understanding and exposure to a variety of points of view. Students are accepted into the Diploma Programme at Sri KDU® in September each year.
International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme Scholarship Award Sri KDU® International School aims to bring international education to highly motivated students who are able to demonstrate a strong commitment to learning. The Sri KDU® International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme Scholarship Award is offere
Outstanding students from Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan (SMK), Private Schools and International Schools are invited to apply for the Sri KDU® International School International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme Scholarship Award each year.
The selection system is criterion-referenced, and candidates must demonstrate a high level of oral and written proficiency in English.
The scholarship award is based on academic and extra-curricular merit and is very competitive.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship award is tenable for the two-year period of candidature of the International Baccalaureate diploma programme.
- Awards are made for a single year. Recipients will qualify for renewal for the second year when they make satisfactory progress toward completion of the programme.
- The scholarship covers the registration fee and the tuition fee. However, scholarship recipients are required to pay the deposit as stipulated on the current fee schedule. There will be no bond, except that recipients become active members of the school alumni upon completion of the programme.
- A recipient of the scholarship award may not concurrently hold any other scholarship. The Scholarship is administered by KDU Smart School Sdn Bhd.
Applicants are advised to submit their application forms early, preferably a week before closing date. Completed application forms must be received by 5.00pm, Friday 25 March 2016.
International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme Scholarship Award Committee
Communications Office (Attention Ms. Chuah Siew Yen)
KDU Smart School Sdn Bhd
c/o KDU Secondary School
No. 7, Jalan Teknologi 2/1 Kota Damansara
47810 Daerah Petaling Selangor Darul Ehsan
Send your application by post/courier or hand-deliver it to the address above. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview in April/May 2016.
Applicants are advised to note that
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- The decision of the Scholarship Committee is final.
Application of the Sri KDU® International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme Scholarship opens on 15 January 2016 and closes on 25 March 2016.
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- srikdu degree scholarship
- Uwe mail