Khazanah – Oxford Merdeka Scholarship 2016
Sponsor :Yayasan Khazanah
Fund Type : Scholarship
Target Recipient :
Sponsor Contact :
Contact No : Tel: 44 1865 278730
- Candidates, must be citizen of Malaysia, should have an excellent record of academic achievement and a proven capacity for independent research.
- Attention will also be given to the personal qualities of the candidates in terms of their leadership potential and ability to communicate.
- Candidates will be expected to show how their future careers and wider interests of Malaysia will benefit from a period of study at Oxford.
- Award of scholarship is condition to candidates secured placement in University of Oxford.
- Business – Economics, Finance, Investment, Law, Actuarial Science
Bio-Sciences – Bio-chemistry, Bio-technology, Bio-engineering, Molecular Biology, Genomics and Bio-informaticsEngineering – Electronics, Micro-Electronics, Nano-technology, Materials Science
- The completed application form. Click here to download the application form
- A signed personal statement of not more than 1,000 words that includes a description of the intended area of study and describe how this will benefit Malaysia. The statement should also outline the applicant’s reasons for wanting to study at Oxford, and summaries the personal qualities that would make them a worthy recipient of a scholarship
- A list of academic qualifications and other awards and honours received
- A statement of the status of their application to the University of Oxford
- Two confidential letters of recommendation from referees who can assess in details the applicant’s academic performance and potential. Two recommendation letters must reach the Oxford Centre for Islamic studies by the application deadline.
Closing date is 22 January 2016
Malaysia Scholarship Tips
We have few articles that worth to read on how to apply scholarship in Malaysia, don’t miss to read all of them at Malaysia Scholarship Tips Section. If you don’t have any resume / cv yet, get your first resume now and bring it during your scholarship interview, we have few templates for your use.