Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia (PIDM) is a statutory body that actively promotes and contributes to public confidence in the stability of the Malaysian financial system. It also protects depositors against the loss of their deposits as well as takaful and insurance benefits in the unlikely event of a member institution failure. PHILOSOPHY The programme is [...]
Archive | Banking RSS feed for this section
The Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) is looking for the best and brightest young people to pursue their education and commence a rewarding and challenging career with us. If you are a high achiever, all-rounder and intelligent go-getter with outstanding academic results, seeking to excel in the fields of: Accounting Business Administration Economics Finance International Business [...]
Introduction The Maybank Scholarship Programme aims to provide full sponsorship for high quality students in local and foreign premier universities. It is part of the Group’s human capital development strategy to ensure a pool of leaders who can help Maybank achieve its vision as a regional financial services leader. Features: Full sponsorship (tuition fees, accommodation, [...]
Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) invites suitable Malaysian candidates to apply for its Scholarship Award 2012/2013 as follows : Pre-University Undergraduate Post-graduate FIELD OF STUDIES: The field of study as follows : Economics Accounting Actuarial Science Banking and Finance Financial Engineering Law Shariah Mathematics 1. PRE UNIVERSITY – CAMBRIDGE A-LEVEL, AMERICAN FOUNDATION PROGRAM, SOUTH AUSTRALIAN MATRICULATION [...]
Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia (PIDM) aspires to contribute to continuous learning and growth particularly in the financial services sector. The programme is intended to reach out and support students, who are in need of financial aid to continue their studies. The scholarship will be offered on a yearly basis to a maximum of five successful [...]
- Monash University PhD Scholarship March 4, 2014
- YTS Foundation Scholarship 2014 March 4, 2014
- Heriot-Watt University Malaysia Scholarships February 27, 2014
- Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho: MEXT) Scholarship for Japanese Studies February 22, 2014
- Maybank Foundation Scholarship 2014 February 22, 2014
- MARA Scholarship January 14, 2007
- JPA Scholarship April 18, 2007
- Yayasan TM January 1, 2012
- The YAYASAN WAH SEONG Scholarship Awards 2008 February 19, 2008
- Yayasan Pahang Study Loan January 10, 2007
- teohboonhaw: My son is interested in doing medicine.Where can I...
- admin: Not yet. Wait after SPM result ...released....
- John Woo: The Shell website don't work. Rejects you applica...
- teohboonhaw: when is this scholarship open for 2014. Is civil ...
- shopana: may i know what is the qualification to apply this...
- 11 Mar
11 Mar: Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho: MEXT) Scholarship for Japanese Studies
- 28 Mar
28 Mar: ASEAN Scholarships 2014
- 31 Mar
31 Mar: Maybank Foundation Scholarship 2014
31 Mar: The Star Education Fund: Scholarship Awards 2014
31 Mar: Malaysia International Scholarship 2014 (MIS 2014)
31 Mar: Tuanku Abdul Rahman Scholarship (BTAR) 2014
31 Mar: Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP)
- 30 Apr
30 Apr: Skim Biasiswa Sukan KPM 2014
- 20 Aug
20 Aug: YTS Foundation Scholarship 2014
Like UsBy: Rashid Azar
If you notice not all scholarship providers provide an application form, there are cases where they would like candidate…
Pay close attention to scholarship application deadlines. Use a calendar, make a schedule for yourself and stick to it.…
From Tara Kuther, Ph.D. As a college professor, many students approach me for letters of recommendation. Writing these letters…