Yayasan Proton Scholarship Award is offered under Yayasan Proton. It is one of the best scholarship schemes targeted for high achieving students, deserving students from low-income family as well as children of PROTON employees. The award is designed for students to pursue relevant and recognised degree programs from public and selected private universities in Malaysia. [...]
Archive | Automotive RSS feed for this section
Japan Graduates’ Association of Malaysia (JAGAM) is pleased to announce that Nagoya University-JAGAM Scholarship is now opened for application until 7th January 2011. Recipients of this scholarship will enroll for science, engineering or social science courses in October 2011 at Nagoya University under the Global 30 Undergraduate International Programs. These are new international programs where [...]
- Ph.D. Scholarship at Monash University, Malaysia December 7, 2013
- Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) September 17, 2013
- Hong Leong Foundation Masters Scholarship 2013 September 14, 2013
- UCSI University Trust Scholarship 2013 July 27, 2013
- UCSI Trust Scholarship 2013 – Tan Sri Ahmad Razali Merit Scholarship Award July 27, 2013
- MARA Scholarship January 14, 2007
- JPA Scholarship April 18, 2007
- Shell Scholarship 2010 January 21, 2010
- Shell Malaysia Scholarship February 2, 2008
- Yayasan TM January 1, 2012
- TONY KWAME AFENYA: Have Higher National Diploma (HND) in Civil Engine...
- adibah: I had finished my degree in actuarial science. Can...
- admin: The scholarship is process throughout the year. Yo...
- Evon: May I know what is the deadline for this scholarsh...
- nabila: i just study at university..before that,i was stud...
Like UsBy: Rashid Azar
The Best Way to Apply for a Scholarship There are many ways to finance your education, but the best…
This month onwards you will find plenty of new scholarship advertisement posted in Malaysia-Scholarship.net (MSN). Don’t be so excited…
Did you attended any interview or may be scholarship selection recently ? Share your experience here. We hope with…