Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia (PIDM) is a statutory body that actively promotes and contributes to public confidence in the stability of the Malaysian financial system. It also protects depositors against the loss of their deposits as well as takaful and insurance benefits in the unlikely event of a member institution failure. PHILOSOPHY The programme is [...]
Archive | Human Resource RSS feed for this section
Introduction The Maybank Scholarship Programme aims to provide full sponsorship for high quality students in local and foreign premier universities. It is part of the Group’s human capital development strategy to ensure a pool of leaders who can help Maybank achieve its vision as a regional financial services leader. Features: Full sponsorship (tuition fees, accommodation, [...]
The Maxis Scholarship for Excellence Award (MSEA) presents young and outstanding Malaysians a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to embark on a journey that will allow them to realise their goals. This undergraduate scholarships to Maxis postpaid customers or children of customers who have excelled both in their academic studies as well as their extra-curricular activities. Maxis seeks [...]
Introduction The IGB Scholarship Award 2011 is now open to all Malaysians who are granted a place in our Local Public Universities and it’s catered especially for students in the lower income families. Below are some information pertaining to the Scholarship 2011 Program:- Fields of Study Engineering Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Architecture, Building Science, Quantity Surveying [...]
- Monash University PhD Scholarship March 4, 2014
- YTS Foundation Scholarship 2014 March 4, 2014
- Heriot-Watt University Malaysia Scholarships February 27, 2014
- Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho: MEXT) Scholarship for Japanese Studies February 22, 2014
- Maybank Foundation Scholarship 2014 February 22, 2014
- MARA Scholarship January 14, 2007
- JPA Scholarship April 18, 2007
- Yayasan TM January 1, 2012
- The YAYASAN WAH SEONG Scholarship Awards 2008 February 19, 2008
- Yayasan Pahang Study Loan January 10, 2007
- teohboonhaw: My son is interested in doing medicine.Where can I...
- admin: Not yet. Wait after SPM result ...released....
- John Woo: The Shell website don't work. Rejects you applica...
- teohboonhaw: when is this scholarship open for 2014. Is civil ...
- shopana: may i know what is the qualification to apply this...
- 11 Mar
11 Mar: Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho: MEXT) Scholarship for Japanese Studies
- 28 Mar
28 Mar: ASEAN Scholarships 2014
- 31 Mar
31 Mar: Maybank Foundation Scholarship 2014
31 Mar: The Star Education Fund: Scholarship Awards 2014
31 Mar: Malaysia International Scholarship 2014 (MIS 2014)
31 Mar: Tuanku Abdul Rahman Scholarship (BTAR) 2014
31 Mar: Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP)
- 30 Apr
30 Apr: Skim Biasiswa Sukan KPM 2014
- 20 Aug
20 Aug: YTS Foundation Scholarship 2014
Like UsBy: Rashid Azar
Before The Interview Prepare in advance. Ahead of time, consider the purpose of the interview. Review your UC application…
We believe that in May 2008, many of the 2007 SPM candidates has got their place in matriculation, foundation…
Pay close attention to scholarship application deadlines. Use a calendar, make a schedule for yourself and stick to it.…