FELDA invites qualified candidates to apply for its Global Scholarship (Biasiswa FELDA Global) for the academic intake 2012/13. Field of Study Engineering Accounting Computing/ICT Finance Biotechnology Marketing Requirement For Engineering and Biotechnology Programme : Academic Requirements: SPM 2011 results with at least 9As including Bahasa Malaysia, English Language, Additional Maths, Modern Maths, Physics/ Chemistry/Biology and [...]
Archive | Marketing RSS feed for this section
Yayasan Proton Scholarship Award is offered under Yayasan Proton. It is one of the best scholarship schemes targeted for high achieving students, deserving students from low-income family as well as children of PROTON employees. The award is designed for students to pursue relevant and recognised degree programs from public and selected private universities in Malaysia. [...]
Introduction The Maybank Scholarship Programme aims to provide full sponsorship for high quality students in local and foreign premier universities. It is part of the Group’s human capital development strategy to ensure a pool of leaders who can help Maybank achieve its vision as a regional financial services leader. Features: Full sponsorship (tuition fees, accommodation, [...]
S P Setia Foundation, a charity trust established by S P Setia Berhad invites financially needy and academically deserving students to apply for its scholarships to pursue full time degree programmes at University Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR). Fields of Study Civil Engineering (3 scholarships will be awarded) Quantity Surveying (2 scholarships will be awarded) Marketing [...]
The Maxis Scholarship for Excellence Award (MSEA) presents young and outstanding Malaysians a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to embark on a journey that will allow them to realise their goals. This undergraduate scholarships to Maxis postpaid customers or children of customers who have excelled both in their academic studies as well as their extra-curricular activities. Maxis seeks [...]
Introduction Times Press (Malaysia) Berhad invites eligible Malaysian students to apply for New Strait Times Scholarship Fund 2010 to pursue full-time diploma or bachelor degree programmes at local Public Institutes of Higher Learning (IPTA) for 2010/11 academic session. The NST Scholarship Fund was established to provide scholarships to deserving Malaysian citizens. The Fund started with [...]
Introduction PROTON Holdings Berhad through YAYASAN PROTON would like to invite STPM/Matriculation/Diploma students entering Degree Program for the year 2011 and 1st year Degree Program students in helping deserving individuals to realize their dream through education. Type Of Scholarship There are 3 Scholarship Programs / Categories:? 1. Students with Academic Excellence CGPA of 3.5 and [...]
- PhD Scholarship at Monash University, Malaysia December 7, 2013
- Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) September 17, 2013
- Hong Leong Foundation Masters Scholarship 2013 September 14, 2013
- UCSI University Trust Scholarship 2013 July 27, 2013
- UCSI Trust Scholarship 2013 – Tan Sri Ahmad Razali Merit Scholarship Award July 27, 2013
- MARA Scholarship January 14, 2007
- JPA Scholarship April 18, 2007
- Shell Scholarship 2010 January 21, 2010
- Shell Malaysia Scholarship February 2, 2008
- Yayasan TM January 1, 2012
- TONY KWAME AFENYA: Have Higher National Diploma (HND) in Civil Engine...
- adibah: I had finished my degree in actuarial science. Can...
- admin: The scholarship is process throughout the year. Yo...
- Evon: May I know what is the deadline for this scholarsh...
- nabila: i just study at university..before that,i was stud...
Like UsBy: Rashid Azar
If you notice not all scholarship providers provide an application form, there are cases where they would like candidate…
The following tips by ehow might be useful for those who attending the scholarship interview. Step 1: Research important…
We believe that in May 2008, many of the 2007 SPM candidates has got their place in matriculation, foundation…