Introduction Gamuda Berhad invites qualified candidates to apply for Gamuda Scholarship Award 2011. Deserving Malaysian students with a positive attitude and leadership qualities who intend to pursue a full-time First Degree in any of the following disciplines, are encouraged to apply for the Gamuda Scholarship Award 2011. Fields of study (Local public/private and local foreign [...]
Archive | Social Science & Humanities RSS feed for this section
U.S. News and World Report’s 2007 edition “America’s Best Colleges”** Colby-Sawyer College ranked among the top comprehensive baccalaureate colleges in the North and was one of only two New Hampshire colleges listed in the magazine’s “great school at a great price” category. International students are eligible for need-based and merit-based financial aid, and are encouraged [...]
Japan Graduates’ Association of Malaysia (JAGAM) is pleased to announce that Nagoya University-JAGAM Scholarship is now opened for application until 7th January 2011. Recipients of this scholarship will enroll for science, engineering or social science courses in October 2011 at Nagoya University under the Global 30 Undergraduate International Programs. These are new international programs where [...]
The Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago is offering scholarships as part of the Commenwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan. The scholarships offered under this Plan are intended for men and women of high intellectual promise, who may be expected to make a significant contribution to their own countries on their return from study [...]
Who Can Apply: Malaysian citizen Not more than 23 years of age Pursuing a full time degree course in any discipline at Malaysian and JPA approved international universities (IPTA & IPTS) Minimum CGPA of 3.50 in first year of study (1st or 2nd semester) Distinction in Mathematics, English & Bahasa Melayu in SPM or its [...]
Wah Seong Corporation Berhad (WSC) is Asiaâ€™s leading oil and gas service group with an extensive international presence. As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility program, WSC has established Yayasan Wah Seong (YWS), in its efforts to nurture a new generation of forward thinking and progressive Malaysians. YWS provides opportunities to outstanding individuals to fulfill [...]
- Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) September 17, 2013
- Hong Leong Foundation Masters Scholarship 2013 September 14, 2013
- UCSI University Trust Scholarship 2013 July 27, 2013
- UCSI Trust Scholarship 2013 – Tan Sri Ahmad Razali Merit Scholarship Award July 27, 2013
- MREPC Scholarship 2013 June 27, 2013
- MARA Scholarship January 14, 2007
- JPA Scholarship April 18, 2007
- Shell Scholarship 2010 January 21, 2010
- Shell Malaysia Scholarship February 2, 2008
- Yayasan TM January 1, 2012
- adibah: I had finished my degree in actuarial science. Can...
- admin: The scholarship is process throughout the year. Yo...
- Evon: May I know what is the deadline for this scholarsh...
- nabila: i just study at university..before that,i was stud...
- omar: I feel Accept my requisite scholarship Thank you...
- 31 Dec
31 Dec: Hong Leong Foundation Masters Scholarship 2013
Like UsBy: Rashid Azar
Nate at debtfreescholar.com has shared good tips on 23 warning signs of scholarship scams. Eventhough the tips was written…
If you notice not all scholarship providers provide an application form, there are cases where they would like candidate…
Did you attended any interview or may be scholarship selection recently ? Share your experience here. We hope with…