If you plan to request for deferment of PTPTN loan payment, PTPTN has created a frequently asked question page here. Some of the questions that you need to know, we share it here : Question 1: Who is eligible to apply for deferment of PTPTN education loan repayment? Answer: Only borrowers who have completed their [...]
Archive | PTPTN RSS feed for this section
This is very interesting thing about PTPTN Loan For whatever reasons, many has failed to pay back their PTPTN Loan. Since the establishment of PTPTN, there are many methods has been introduced for the ex-students to pay their loan. PTPTN has evolved, there is no reason for you guys out there not to pay the [...]
The PTPTN application process is easy, however various steps need to be follow through. Before you decide to apply PTPTN loan, please make sure, you met the eligibility criteria. Online applications methods are as follows: Applicants need to apply through PTPTN Online Loan Application Website here during the opening and closing date of application for [...]
Students are eligible to apply for education loans if they fulfill the following conditions: Malaysian citizens; Not exceeding 45 years of age on date of application; Passed Malaysia Certificate of Education (SPM) with credits in any 3 subjects; Passed SPM for Community College Certificate and Polytechnic Diploma graduates with CGPA 3.0 and above; IPTA/IPTS/Polytechnic students [...]
National Higher Education Fund Corporation (PTPTN) What is Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN) PTPTN stands for Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (National Higher Education Fund Corporation). It is responsible to give study loans to students pursuing tertiary education in Malaysia. The PTPTN Education Loan Scheme was set up with the aim of providing education [...]
TEMERLOH, Feb 3 — The National Higher Education Fund Corporation (PTPTN) has allocated RM5.8 billion for loans to students pursuing their studies locally and abroad this year. Its chairman, Datuk Ismail Mohamed Said, said it was an increase of almost RM2 billion from the over RM4 billion disbursed to 210,000 students last year. “The number [...]
- Monash University PhD Scholarship March 4, 2014
- YTS Foundation Scholarship 2014 March 4, 2014
- Heriot-Watt University Malaysia Scholarships February 27, 2014
- Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho: MEXT) Scholarship for Japanese Studies February 22, 2014
- Maybank Foundation Scholarship 2014 February 22, 2014
- MARA Scholarship January 14, 2007
- JPA Scholarship April 18, 2007
- Yayasan TM January 1, 2012
- The YAYASAN WAH SEONG Scholarship Awards 2008 February 19, 2008
- Yayasan Pahang Study Loan January 10, 2007
- teohboonhaw: My son is interested in doing medicine.Where can I...
- admin: Not yet. Wait after SPM result ...released....
- John Woo: The Shell website don't work. Rejects you applica...
- teohboonhaw: when is this scholarship open for 2014. Is civil ...
- shopana: may i know what is the qualification to apply this...
- 11 Mar
11 Mar: Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho: MEXT) Scholarship for Japanese Studies
- 28 Mar
28 Mar: ASEAN Scholarships 2014
- 31 Mar
31 Mar: Maybank Foundation Scholarship 2014
31 Mar: The Star Education Fund: Scholarship Awards 2014
31 Mar: Malaysia International Scholarship 2014 (MIS 2014)
31 Mar: Tuanku Abdul Rahman Scholarship (BTAR) 2014
31 Mar: Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP)
- 30 Apr
30 Apr: Skim Biasiswa Sukan KPM 2014
- 20 Aug
20 Aug: YTS Foundation Scholarship 2014
Like UsBy: Rashid Azar
We would like to share with you some of the most Frequently asked question that we received about scholarship…
If you notice not all scholarship providers provide an application form, there are cases where they would like candidate…
The Best Way to Apply for a Scholarship There are many ways to finance your education, but the best…