If you plan to request for deferment of PTPTN loan payment, PTPTN has created a frequently asked question page here. Some of the questions that you need to know, we share it here : Question 1: Who is eligible to apply for deferment of PTPTN education loan repayment? Answer: Only borrowers who have completed their [...]
Archive | PTPTN RSS feed for this section
This is very interesting thing about PTPTN Loan For whatever reasons, many has failed to pay back their PTPTN Loan. Since the establishment of PTPTN, there are many methods has been introduced for the ex-students to pay their loan. PTPTN has evolved, there is no reason for you guys out there not to pay the [...]
The PTPTN application process is easy, however various steps need to be follow through. Before you decide to apply PTPTN loan, please make sure, you met the eligibility criteria. Online applications methods are as follows: Applicants need to apply through PTPTN Online Loan Application Website here during the opening and closing date of application for [...]
Students are eligible to apply for education loans if they fulfill the following conditions: Malaysian citizens; Not exceeding 45 years of age on date of application; Passed Malaysia Certificate of Education (SPM) with credits in any 3 subjects; Passed SPM for Community College Certificate and Polytechnic Diploma graduates with CGPA 3.0 and above; IPTA/IPTS/Polytechnic students [...]
National Higher Education Fund Corporation (PTPTN) What is Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN) PTPTN stands for Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (National Higher Education Fund Corporation). It is responsible to give study loans to students pursuing tertiary education in Malaysia. The PTPTN Education Loan Scheme was set up with the aim of providing education [...]
TEMERLOH, Feb 3 — The National Higher Education Fund Corporation (PTPTN) has allocated RM5.8 billion for loans to students pursuing their studies locally and abroad this year. Its chairman, Datuk Ismail Mohamed Said, said it was an increase of almost RM2 billion from the over RM4 billion disbursed to 210,000 students last year. “The number [...]
- Ph.D. Scholarship at Monash University, Malaysia December 7, 2013
- Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) September 17, 2013
- Hong Leong Foundation Masters Scholarship 2013 September 14, 2013
- UCSI University Trust Scholarship 2013 July 27, 2013
- UCSI Trust Scholarship 2013 – Tan Sri Ahmad Razali Merit Scholarship Award July 27, 2013
- MARA Scholarship January 14, 2007
- JPA Scholarship April 18, 2007
- Shell Scholarship 2010 January 21, 2010
- Shell Malaysia Scholarship February 2, 2008
- Yayasan TM January 1, 2012
- TONY KWAME AFENYA: Have Higher National Diploma (HND) in Civil Engine...
- adibah: I had finished my degree in actuarial science. Can...
- admin: The scholarship is process throughout the year. Yo...
- Evon: May I know what is the deadline for this scholarsh...
- nabila: i just study at university..before that,i was stud...
Like UsBy: Rashid Azar
Nate at debtfreescholar.com has shared good tips on 23 warning signs of scholarship scams. Eventhough the tips was written…
Pay close attention to scholarship application deadlines. Use a calendar, make a schedule for yourself and stick to it.…
Hi all, I received few request on how to prepare application letter for scholarship because not all scholarship provider…