We believe that in May 2008, many of the 2007 SPM candidates has got their place in matriculation, foundation etc and many more ofÂ their senior offered a place for their bachelor degree in universities.
For the scholarship interview, most of the scholarship provider if you are notice preferred to have it before you enter universities.
As per the topic, I have done some research in google and would like to share the following :
- What achievement are you the most proud of?
- How have you been a leader or displayed leadership?
- What is your greatest strength or weakness?
- Who is a role model for you?
- What is your favorite book?
- Why do you deserve to win this scholarship?
- What would winning this scholarship mean to you?
- Why is education important to you?
- What has influenced you to get a college education?
- Why did you choose your college?
- What is your favorite subject in school and why?
- Why did you select your major?
- Which Educator has had the most influence on you?
- Can you tell me about an academic class, project or other experience that was meaningful to you?
- Why do you want to enter this career?
- What are your career plans?
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
- What activities are you involved in?
- How have you contributed to your community?
- What is the most important issue to you
In answering all this question please think out of the box and be confident ! Its not easy, but with proper preparation, we believe you can do it.
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- scholarship interview questions
- scholarship interview
- frequently asked scholarship interview questions and answers
- scholarship interview questions and answers
- interview for scholarship
- maxis scholarship interview questions
- frequently asked questions during scholarship interview
- maxis scholarship interview 2012
- frequently asked scholarship interview questions
- common questions asked in a scholarship interview