OYL Group comprises of AAF International, J&E Hall and OYLM Group. OYL Group has manufacturing facilities in 10 countries and marketing offices in 18 countries. Our products are marketed in more than 100 countries. Globally, OYL Group employs a total of over 12,000 people in Asia, America, Australia, Middle East and Europe. For Malaysia, the Group employs over 3,000 people in factories, R&D facilities, and sales centers.
In Year 2006, OYL Group became part of Daikin Industries Ltd of Japan. In Year 2011, Daikin has proudly announced to become No.1 supplier in the global air conditioning (AC) market.
Scholars (students) Eligibility
b. Full-time students
c. Already gain acceptance by Malaysia Government Universities (IPTA), intake Year 2012
d. Possess good academic results
• SPM or equivalent – min 6As + pass all subjects. Good results in Mathematics, English, and Bahasa Malaysia
• STPM or equivalent – min 2As + pass all subjects
• MUET or equivalent – min Band 4
e. Actively participate in co-curriculum and displayed outstanding leadership qualities
f. Strong in communication skills
g. Possess positive attitude
h. Medically Fit
i. Family household income of RM5,000 or below
j. Scholars shall not receive any other financial aid from any organizations
k. Scholars shall be free from future employment obligations
Types of Eligible Courses
Bachelor of Degree in:
- Engineering (preferably in Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Manufacturing)
- Business / Management
- Serve a bond with company offering the scholarship for a minimum of 3-4 years. The bond will start immediately upon completion of degree course.
- Scholar will be required to work in the sponsor company or any subsidiaries within OYL Group Malaysia.
- Perform internship in the sponsor company or at any subsidiaries within OYL Group Malaysia during semester break.
- Application form can be downloaded from the link.
- For any further enquiries, please contact Ms Koh Siew Bun (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- OYL Malaysia will start to accept applications only after the release of IPTA admission results.
- Complete application shall be send to the following address:
Lot 60334, Persiaran Bukit Rahman Putra 3,
Taman Perindustrian Bukit Rahman Putra,
47000, Sungai Buloh, Selangor.
e. Application Deadline: 23 July 2012
a. Only shortlisted scholars will be called for interview.
b. The final selection will be based on interview results.
The following application will not be processed:
a. Incomplete submission of documents
b. Scholars (students) who do not meet the criteria mentioned above
c. Application received after the deadline.
For details, visit http://www.oyl.com.my/
Malaysia Scholarship Search Terms:
- oyl scholarship
- OYL Malaysia scholarship
- OYL MALAYSIA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2012
- oyl scholarship 2012
- scholarship for chemical engineering malaysia
- OYL Malaysia Scholarship Program Year 2012
- OYL Malaysia Scholarship Programme Year 2012
- engineering scholarship malaysia 2012